Parent/Guardian First Name
Parent/Guardian Last Name
Mobile Phone Number
Other Phone Number
Does the applicant have any siblings currently studying in ICS?
Is your child currently attending any other School/Nursery?
Seeking admission for
We believe that education is not solely about academics.
Learning is a continuous and holistic process that engages the whole child. High quality teaching
supports students in their journey to discovering their place in the world and understanding their
responsibility to contribute positively to it. Students engage in hands-on learning, design,
exploration and innovation, and are given a broad range of choices, enabling them to pursue their
We see students as partners in learning and
recognize that students have something to teach us
● Students can teach us about their future hopes and dreams.
● Students can teach us how they learn best. Students can teach us about the conditions
that support their learning.
● Students can teach us about their interests and areas of expertise as well as the
personal experiences of race or otherness that shape their worldview.
● Students learn by teaching.
● By listening to our students, we will help them grow as learners and achieve their
In addition to the wide range of academic courses, the High School offers an extensive range of athletic
and co-curricular options. Through participation in sports, clubs and activities, students will have
many opportunities to grow and learn beyond the classroom.
The American High School Diploma program is aligned to the AERO Common Core Plus curricular standards
and offers courses in English, Science, Humanities, Math, Programming, Robotics, World Languages,
Physical Education and the Arts. The curriculum is designed in interdisciplinary, project-based
units which challenges students to become critical thinkers and problem solvers. Technology standards
are interwoven into all curricular units.
Students in high school are required to take a certain number of credit hours in order to graduate with
a High School Diploma from our school. Following is the breakdown of subjects and credit hours
necessary for graduation from International Community School.
Students are also required to take English proficiency exams (TOEFL/ IELTS) and SAT (Mathematics) to
fulfill our graduation requirements and to possibly meet the equivalency requirements as set by the
Grade 12 students will complete a Graduation Project during semester 2, as outlined in the Graduation
The following is a list of graduation
● SAT minimum score of 470 in Math
● TOEFL IBT minimum score of 80 or IELTS/ Academic score of 6.5
● Localized college entrance exams and qualifications for students planning to study within
● 70 hours (Gr. 9-12) of community service with a certificate of proof 5. Pass Mark on the
© 2022 International School. All Rights Reserved.